And here it is… the cover for thew new Going Down Swinging #33, by stellar design duo Santangelo + Hall. The cover features a pantone-colorised image based on a solar system map from a 1961 atlas – the very same book featured in Cate Kennedy’s commissioned story. The ’33′ masthead is die-cut from the cover, revealing the deep blues and yellows of deep space beneath, as printed on the cover of the spoken word CD. The cover pantone is repeated throughout the book in text and image. Biblical scans round out the design and point to #33′s nickname as The Jesus Issue. You can have yours on Sunday September 2, at our Melbourne Writers Festival launch.
- Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge: #32 Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
- This New Grub Street: The Rise of the Creative Writing Course
- Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge: #31 Carrie by Stephen King
- PRISM International: Vavuniya via Anuradhapura by Michael Lockett, in Photos
- Eleanor Jackson’s Album Is Out – Free Tracks Inside
There are no upcoming events.